Apple (Glade Knight)
Apple REIT Ten, Inc. is a public, non-listed real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on the acquisition and ownership of income-producing real estate that generates attractive returns for its shareholders. Its hotels operate under the Courtyard by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Marriott® Hotels, Residence Inn by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton®, Hilton Garden Inn®, Home2 Suites by Hilton® and Homewood Suites by Hilton® brands. The Company’s portfolio of lodging real estate consists of 55 hotels, with approximately 7,000 guestrooms, diversified across markets in 17 states.
The Company was formed by Glade M. Knight, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board. Mr. Knight has been involved with the management of and investment in real estate ventures for more than 40 years. He also serves as the Executive Chairman of Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc.
- Apple Hospitality Five, Inc.
- Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc. (formerly Apple REIT Nine)
- Apple Hospitality Two, Inc.
- Apple REIT Eight, Inc.
- Apple REIT Seven, Inc.
- Apple REIT Six, Inc.
- Apple REIT Ten, Inc.
- Apple Residential Income Trust, Inc.
- Apple Suites, Inc.
- Cornerstone Realty Income Trust, Inc.
Sponsor Contact Information
Apple REIT Ten, Inc.
814 East Main Street
Richmond, VA 23219
NTR: Not Applicable
Total Equity Raised**
NTR: $7.6 Billion
Number of Liquidity Events***
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current through March 31, 2017)
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
Apple REIT Ten, Inc.
Apple Hospitality REIT, Inc.
Apple REIT Eight, Inc.
Apple REIT Seven, Inc.
Apple REIT Six, Inc.
Apple Hospitality Five, Inc.
Apple Hospitality Two, Inc.
Apple Suites, Inc.
Apple Residential Income Trust, Inc.
Cornerstone Realty Income Trust, Inc.