Since 2007, AR Capital’s full-cycle investment programs have created $12 billion of capital on the $9 billion entrusted to the firm by individual investors across America.
AR Capital actively sponsors a number of public, non-traded investment offerings in the following sectors and investment classes.
Sectors: New York City, Healthcare, Retail Shopping Centers, Debt, Venture Debt, International Corporate Sale Leaseback, Hospitality, Grocery Anchored Shopping Centers, Broadly Syndicated Loans, Middle Market Loans
Investment Classes: REITs, BDCs, Mutual Funds, Interval Funds
AR Capital has also sponsored and managed several new exchange-traded companies since their inception including:
Global Net Lease (NYSE:GNL)
New York REIT (formerly American Realty Capital NY Recovery, NYSE: NYRT)
ARC Healthcare Trust (sold to Ventas, Inc. - NYSE: VTR)
American Realty Capital Trust (sold to Realty Income - NYSE:O)
- American Finance Trust, Inc.
- American Realty Capital - Retail Centers of America, Inc.
- American Realty Capital Daily Net Assets Value Trust, Inc.
- American Realty Capital Global Trust II, Inc.
- American Realty Capital Healthcare
- American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust III, Inc.
- American Realty Capital New York City REIT, Inc.
- American Realty Capital Trust, Inc.
- American Realty Capital Trust III, Inc.
- American Realty Capital Trust IV, Inc.
- Benefit Street Partners Realty Trust, Inc. (formerly Realty Finance Trust, Inc.)
- Global Net Lease Inc. (formerly American Realty Capital Global Trust, Inc.)
- Healthcare Trust, Inc. (formerly American Realty Capital Healthcare II)
- Hospitality Investors Trust, Inc. (formerly American Realty Capital Hospitality Trust, Inc.)
- New York REIT (formerly American Realty Capital NY Recovery)
- United Development Funding Income Fund V
Sponsor Contact Information
AR Global Investments, LLC
405 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Client Services/Investor Contact
NTR: $10.3 Billion
BDC: $2.5 Billion
Total Equity Raised**
NTR: $18.0 Billion
BDC: $1.9 Billion
Number of Liquidity Events***
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current as of March 31, 2017)
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
American Realty Capital Global Trust II, Inc.
suspended as of 12/31/15
United Development Funding Income Fund V
Hospitality Investors Trust, Inc.
American Finance Trust, Inc.
Healthcare Trust, Inc.
Debt Investments & Securities
American Realty Capital Trust IV, Inc.
Global Net Lease Inc.
American Realty Capital Daily Net Assets Value Trust, Inc.
American Realty Capital Trust III, Inc.
American Realty Capital Healthcare
New York REIT
American Realty Capital Trust, Inc.
Business Development Corporation of America