Behringer creates and manages real estate investments through public and private fund structures, joint ventures and separately managed accounts. The company also offers strategic advisory, asset management, tax-deferred exchange and capital markets solutions.
Investments sponsored and managed by the Behringer group of companies have attracted equity of more than $6 billion and invested into more than $11 billion in assets. Behringer and its predecessors have sponsored more than 39 fully cycled real estate investment programs. Behringer-sponsored investment programs have acquired assets across 10 countries and within virtually every major commercial real estate asset class.
- Behringer Harvard Opportunity REIT I, Inc.
- Lightstone Value Plus Real Estate Investment Trust V, Inc. (formerly Behringer Harvard Opportunity REIT II, Inc.)
- Monogram Residential Trust, Inc. (formerly Behringer Harvard Multifamily REIT I)
- TIER REIT, Inc. (formerly Behringer Harvard REIT I)
Sponsor Contact Information
15601 Dallas Parkway, Suite 600
Addison, TX 75001
NTR: $552.9 Million
Total Equity Raised**
NTR: $5.1 Billion
Number of Liquidity Events***
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current through March 31, 2017)
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
Monogram Residential Trust, Inc.
TIER REIT, Inc.