CNL Financial Group
In 1973, CNL founder James M. Seneff, Jr. took a $5,000 loan from his father and began his own business buying real estate in downtown Orlando for less than $3 a square foot. Forty years later, his investment has grown to become CNL Financial Group (“CNL”), one of the nation's leading private investment management firms providing real estate and alternative investments. CNL is headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Since its inception in 1973, CNL and/or its affiliates have formed or acquired companies with more than $34 billion in assets. CNL has sponsored 120 investment programs, including 89 private programs and 31 public programs. Today, under the leadership of Seneff, who remains executive chairman, and Tom Sittema as CEO, CNL continues to explore alternative investment options, both in and out of real estate, seeking to offer a diverse group of investment products to fit the ever-changing needs of investors.
CNL’s mission is to deliver distinctive products, partners and solutions to its clients anchored by over 40 years of thoughtful investing in relationships. Its consultative approach, proven capital access, and more than 40 years of creating rewarding experiences, have made CNL the partner of choice for some of the most-respected names in the sectors it serves.
- CNL Growth Properties, Inc.
- CNL Healthcare Properties, Inc.
- CNL Healthcare Properties II, Inc.
- CNL Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
- CNL Lifestyle Properties, Inc.
- CNL Restaurant Properties, Inc.
- CNL Retirement Properties, Inc.
- Global Income Trust, Inc.
Sponsor Contact Information
CNL Center at City Commons
450 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801-3336
NTR; $3.2 Billion
BDC: $4.3 Billion
Total Equity Raised**
NTR: $11.8 Billion
BDC: $3.5 Billion
Number of Liquidity Events***
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current as of March 31, 2017)
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
CNL Healthcare Properties II, Inc.
CNL Healthcare Properties, Inc.
Global Income Trust, Inc.
CNL Growth Properties, Inc.
CNL Lifestyle Properties, Inc.
CNL Retirement Properties, Inc.
CNL Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
CNL Restaurant Properties, Inc.
Corporate Capital Trust II
Corporate Capital Trust