An industry-leading non-listed REIT investment manager, Cole Capital has been active in commercial real estate since 1979 and is focused on serving the needs of investors through high-quality net-lease real estate investment products.
Cole’s investment offerings include traditional retail, office and industrial non-listed REITs and Cole Income NAV, the industry’s first daily NAV REIT. Cole has maintained a conservative, core net-lease investment strategy through diverse economic cycles and has acquired more than $21 billion1 in assets, paid more than $2.4 billion2 of distributions to investors and sponsored nine net-lease non-listed REITs.
1Data as of 9/30/16
2Data as of 9/30/16 which includes Cole Credit Property Trust, (CCPT), Cole Credit Property Trust II, Inc. (CCPT II), Cole Credit Property Trust III, Inc. (CCPT III), Cole Credit Property Trust IV, Inc. (CCPT IV), Cole Credit Property Trust V, Inc. (CCPT V), Cole Corporate Income Trust, Inc. (CCIT), Cole Office & Industrial REIT (CCIT II), Inc. and Cole Real Estate Income Strategy (Daily NAV), Inc.
- Cole Corporate Income Trust, Inc.
- Cole Credit Property Trust II, Inc.
- Cole Credit Property Trust III, Inc.
- Cole Credit Property Trust IV, Inc.
- Cole Credit Property Trust V, Inc.
- Cole Office & Industrial REIT (CCIT II), Inc.
- Cole Office & Industrial REIT (CCIT III), Inc.
- Cole Real Estate Income Strategy (Daily NAV), Inc.
Sponsor Contact Information
2325 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Total Equity Raised** (NTR)
Number of Liquidity Events*** (NTR)
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current through Q4 2016)
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
Office / Industrial
Cole Credit Property Trust V, Inc.
Office / Industrial
Cole Credit Property Trust IV, Inc.
Cole Corporate Income Trust, Inc.
Cole Credit Property Trust III, Inc.
Cole Credit Property Trust II, Inc.