Dividend Capital Group is a full-service investment company focused on developing and managing real estate products that build real value for investors. With expertise in the public and private real estate sectors — as investors, operators and financiers — Dividend Capital has experience in understanding cash flow metrics and the underlying fundamentals of the real estate industry.
Dividend Capital offers a variety of real estate investment options for individual and institutional investors. Since the formation of their first real estate companies in 1990, the principals of Dividend Capital and its affiliates have sponsored the formation of a wide range of institutional real estate investment management and finance businesses operating throughout North America, including public and private platform companies.
From inception in 1990 through December 31, 2016, these companies have developed or acquired real estate assets and real estate-related securities totaling more than $16.7 billion in a diverse range of product types, including residential, retail, office, industrial and land. Its investment partners have included leading financial institutions, major state pension funds, retail investors and high-net-worth individuals.
- Black Creek Industrial REIT IV Inc. (formerly Industrial Logistics Realty Trust Inc.)
- Dividend Capital Diversified Property Fund Inc.
- DCT Industrial Trust Inc.
- Industrial Income Trust Inc.
- Industrial Property Trust Inc.
Sponsor Contact Information
518 17th Street, 17th Floor
Denver, CO 80202
NTR: $4.4 Billion
Total Equity Raised**
NTR: $5.7 Billion
Number of Liquidity Events***
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock. Due to the separation of 11 properties that were held in a liquidating trust, Blue Vault will not define the merger of Industrial Income Trust as a full-liquidity event until the withheld properties are sold and proceeds distributed to common stockholders.
(Data current as of March 31, 2017)
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
Black Creek Industrial REIT IV Inc.
Industrial Property Trust, Inc.
Industrial Income Trust Inc.
DCT Industrial Trust Inc.