Franklin Square’s co-founders, led by Chairman and CEO Michael Forman, started the firm in 2007 with a simple mission: investors should have the same access to alternative investments as large institutional investors. Dissatisfied with the limited alternative investment options available to the investing public, the team spent two years analyzing various ways to deliver on their mission.
- FS Energy & Power Fund, Inc.
- FS Investment Corporation
- FS Investment Corporation II
- FS Investment Corporation III
- FS Investment Corporation IV
Nontraded Closed-End Fund
Sponsor Contact Information
201 Rouse Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19112
BDC: $14.0 Billion
NCEF: $1.7 Billion (as of 9/30/16)
Total Equity Raised**
BDC: $13.3 Billion
Number of Liquidity Events***
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current as of March 31, 2017, except where noted)
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
FS Investment Corporation IV
FS Investment Corp. III
FS Investment Corp. II
FS Energy & Power Fund, Inc.
Debt and Equity
Energy and Power
FS Investment Corp.
Interval Funds and Nontraded CEFs
FS Global Credit Opportunities Fund