Griffin Capital Company, LLC
Griffin Capital Company, LLC ("Griffin Capital") is a privately held, Los Angeles headquartered investment and asset management company with a 22-year track record sponsoring real estate investment vehicles and managing institutional capital. Led by senior executives with more than two decades of real estate experience, who have collectively closed transactions representing over $22 billion in value, Griffin Capital and its affiliates have acquired or constructed approximately 58.8 million square feet of space since 1995. Griffin Capital and its affiliates own, manage, sponsor and/or co-sponsor a portfolio consisting of approximately 42* million square feet of space, located in 30 states and the United Kingdom, representing approximately $7.8* billion in asset value, based on purchase price, as of March 31, 2017.
*Includes the property information related to interests held in certain joint ventures
- Griffin-American Healthcare REIT II, Inc.
- Griffin-American Healthcare REIT III, Inc.
- Griffin-American Healthcare REIT IV, Inc.
- Griffin Capital Essential Asset REIT, Inc.
- Griffin Capital Essential Asset REIT II, Inc.
- Griffin-Benefit Street Partners BDC Corp.
- Griffin Institutional Access™ Credit Fund
- Griffin Institutional Access™ Real Estate Fund
Sponsor Contact Information
Griffin Capital Plaza
1520 E. Grand Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
AUM* (NTR, BDC, and IF)
$7.0 Billion NTR
$44.8 Million BDC
$1.4 Billion IF
Total Equity Raised** (NTR , BDC, and IF)
$6.8 Billion NTR
$44.8 Million BDC
Not Available IF
Number of Liquidity Events*** (NTR , BDC, and IF)
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current through Q4 2016)
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
Griffin-Benefit Street Partners BDC Corp.
Tech, Media, Telecom
Interval Funds and Nontraded CEFs
Griffin Institutional Access Real Estate Fund
Diversified Real Estate
Griffin Institutional Access Credit Fund