W. P. Carey
W. P. Carey Inc. (NYSE: WPC) is a leading global net-lease REIT that provides long-term sale-leaseback and build-to-suit financing solutions for companies worldwide. At September 30, 2016, the Company had an enterprise value of approximately $11 billion. In addition to its owned portfolio of diversified global real estate, W. P. Carey manages a series of non-traded publicly registered investment programs with assets under management of approximately $12.2 billion. Its corporate finance-focused credit and real estate underwriting process is a constant that has been successfully leveraged across a wide variety of industries and property types. Furthermore, its portfolio of long-term leases with creditworthy tenants has an established history of generating stable cash flows, enabling it to deliver consistent and rising dividend income to investors for over four decades.
- Carey Institutional Properties Inc.
- Carey Watermark Investors 2 Incorporated
- Carey Watermark Investors Incorporated
- Corporate Property Associates 10, Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 12, Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 14, Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 15, Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 16 - Global Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 17 - Global Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 18 - Global Inc.
Sponsor Contact Information
W. P. Carey Inc.
50 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10020
AUM* (NTR and BDC)
$10.8 Billion NTR
$305.4 Million BDC
Total Equity Raised** (NTR and BDC)
$9.5 Billion NTR
$136.9 Million BDC
Number of Liquidity Events*** (NTR and BDC)
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current through Q4 2016)
Mark Goldberg to Resign from W.P. Carey
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
- W. P. Carey raised $74.4 million from institutional sales in addition to the $141.7 million from Broker Dealers for Carey Institutional Properties Inc.
Corporate Property Associates 16 - Global Inc.
Corporate Property Associates 15, Inc.
Corporate Property Associates 14, Inc.
Corporate Property Associates 12, Inc.
Carey Institutional Properties Inc.
Corporate Property Associates 10, Inc.
Carey Credit Income Fund