W. P. Carey
W. P. Carey Inc. (NYSE: WPC) is a leading global net-lease REIT that provides long-term sale-leaseback and build-to-suit financing solutions for companies worldwide. At September 30, 2016, the Company had an enterprise value of approximately $11 billion. In addition to its owned portfolio of diversified global real estate, W. P. Carey manages a series of non-traded publicly registered investment programs with assets under management of approximately $12.2 billion. Its corporate finance-focused credit and real estate underwriting process is a constant that has been successfully leveraged across a wide variety of industries and property types. Furthermore, its portfolio of long-term leases with creditworthy tenants has an established history of generating stable cash flows, enabling it to deliver consistent and rising dividend income to investors for over four decades.
- Carey Institutional Properties Inc.
- Carey Watermark Investors 2 Incorporated
- Carey Watermark Investors Incorporated
- Corporate Property Associates 10, Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 12, Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 14, Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 15, Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 16 - Global Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 17 - Global Inc.
- Corporate Property Associates 18 - Global Inc.
Sponsor Contact Information
W. P. Carey Inc.
50 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10020
AUM* (NTR and BDC)
$10.8 Billion NTR
$305.4 Million BDC
Total Equity Raised** (NTR and BDC)
$9.5 Billion NTR
$136.9 Million BDC
Number of Liquidity Events*** (NTR and BDC)
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current through Q4 2016)
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
- W. P. Carey raised $74.4 million from institutional sales in addition to the $141.7 million from Broker Dealers for Carey Institutional Properties Inc.
Corporate Property Associates 16 - Global Inc.
Corporate Property Associates 15, Inc.
Corporate Property Associates 14, Inc.
Corporate Property Associates 12, Inc.
Carey Institutional Properties Inc.
Corporate Property Associates 10, Inc.
Carey Credit Income Fund