Blue Vault Published Nontraded Preferred REIT and BDC Individual Performance Pages
The following Nontraded Preferred REIT and BDC Individual Performance Pages were published and are now available to Blue Vault research subscribers:
Nontraded Preferred Shares
-Creative Media & Community Trust (CMCT) Q2 2022
-Gladstone Commercial Corporation Q2 2022
-Gladstone Land Corporation Q2 2022
-Prospect Capital Corporation Q2 2022 NEW!
Blue Vault subscribers may log in to access The Vault. If you are not a subscriber, click here for our store.
Links to Blue Vault’s Classic PDFs are located in the section indicated in the image below:
- Blackstone’s BREIT Records Its Biggest Advance in 6 Months
- Extra Space Storage Adds Ten Additional Stores to Third-Party Management Platform Through Ongoing Partnership with NexPoint Storage Partners
- Capital Square Acquires Build-for-Rent Townhome Community Near Raleigh for DST Offering
- Blackstone blocked investor withdrawals from $71 billion REIT in February
- Cantor Fitzgerald and Silverstein Properties Announce the Closing of a $165 Million Construction Loan for 44-01 Northern Boulevard in Astoria
Blue Vault helps me to stay well informed on the financial status of both open and closed nontraded REITs and BDCs, so that I can help my clients better understand the product, before they make the decision to invest and after.