First Q3 2022 Nontraded REIT Individual Performance Page PDF is Now Available
The following Q3 2022 Nontraded REIT PDF is now available to Blue Vault subscribers:
-Highlands REIT Q3 2022
Blue Vault subscribers may log in to access The Vault. If you are not a subscriber, click here for our store.
Links to Blue Vault’s Classic PDFs are located in the section indicated in the image below.
- Blackstone’s BREIT Records Its Biggest Advance in 6 Months
- Extra Space Storage Adds Ten Additional Stores to Third-Party Management Platform Through Ongoing Partnership with NexPoint Storage Partners
- Capital Square Acquires Build-for-Rent Townhome Community Near Raleigh for DST Offering
- Blackstone blocked investor withdrawals from $71 billion REIT in February
- Cantor Fitzgerald and Silverstein Properties Announce the Closing of a $165 Million Construction Loan for 44-01 Northern Boulevard in Astoria
Our firm has been using Blue Vault from the first year it was available.
We have found it to be a valuable tool to verify what wholesalers tell us and to dig deep into how the reported investments are really performing.
We appreciate that Blue Vault has expanded its services from initially covering REIT's to now also including BDC's.
Our clients also appreciate that we conduct this additional due diligence on their behalf.