First Q2 2022 Nontraded REIT Individual Performance Page PDFs Now Available
The following Q2 2022 Nontraded REIT PDFs are now available to Blue Vault subscribers:
-Highlands REIT Q2 2022
-Mobile Infrastructure Corp. Q2 2022
-NorthStar Healthcare Income Q2 2022
Blue Vault subscribers may log in to access The Vault. If you are not a subscriber, click here for our store.
Links to Blue Vault’s Classic PDFs are located in the section indicated in the image below.
- Blackstone’s BREIT Records Its Biggest Advance in 6 Months
- Extra Space Storage Adds Ten Additional Stores to Third-Party Management Platform Through Ongoing Partnership with NexPoint Storage Partners
- Capital Square Acquires Build-for-Rent Townhome Community Near Raleigh for DST Offering
- Blackstone blocked investor withdrawals from $71 billion REIT in February
- Cantor Fitzgerald and Silverstein Properties Announce the Closing of a $165 Million Construction Loan for 44-01 Northern Boulevard in Astoria
“Always, but especially in this day of lawsuits and ever increasing regulations, the responsibility for a financial advisor t do their own due diligence on products they sell falls squarely on themselves. No one is going to take greater interest in protecting their practice than they are. We use the Blue Vault Partners Nontraded REIT Review to keep us informed of the performance of every single nontraded REIT. Finally, complete transparency is available for advisors using nontraded REITs. Every advisor using REITs in their practice should make the small annual investment of subscribing to Blue Vault’s reporting services.”