Total Assets for Open Nontraded REIT Programs at $150 Billion
July 1, 2022
As of March 31, 2022, the total assets owned by those perpetual nontraded REIT programs that are raising equity capital approached $150 billion ($149.96 billion), up from $137.9 billion as of December 31, 2021.
To learn more about this milestone, read this article from Blue Vault.
Stay informed, subscribe to Blue Vault today!Go Back
- Blackstone’s BREIT Records Its Biggest Advance in 6 Months
- Extra Space Storage Adds Ten Additional Stores to Third-Party Management Platform Through Ongoing Partnership with NexPoint Storage Partners
- Capital Square Acquires Build-for-Rent Townhome Community Near Raleigh for DST Offering
- Blackstone blocked investor withdrawals from $71 billion REIT in February
- Cantor Fitzgerald and Silverstein Properties Announce the Closing of a $165 Million Construction Loan for 44-01 Northern Boulevard in Astoria
The time (at Blue Vault's 2nd Annual Broker Dealer Educational Summit) proved extremely informative.