Which nontraded REIT program is currently raising funds through wire houses and broke escrow with approximately $279 million in net proceeds from its continuous public offering?
Blackstone Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. announced that the offering had raised sufficient funds to break escrow as of January 1, 2017.
Recent News about Blackstone
- Schwarzman: Blackstone an army that’s moving forward on all fronts
- Blackstone is Paving the Way For Lower Fees in the Alternative Investment Industry.
- Blackstone’s New Non-Traded REIT Begins Selling Shares
- What Blackstone, Inland Moves Mean for Non-Traded REITs
- Blackstone Group, Others Seek to Revive Non-Traded REIT Industry
- Blackstone jumps into nontraded REIT market
The time (at Blue Vault's 2nd Annual Broker Dealer Educational Summit) proved extremely informative.