How many nontraded REIT programs have had full-liquidity events since December 2017, providing shareholders with the ability to convert their shares into cash?
Answer: There have been a total of seven previously nontraded REIT programs that have completed full-cycle events since December 2017:
• NorthStar Real Estate Income Trust, Inc.
• NorthStar Real Estate Income II, Inc.
• Behringer Harvard Opportunity RIET I, Inc.
• Corporate Property Associates 17-Global Inc.
• KBS Legacy Partners Apartment REIT, Inc.
• American Finance Trust, Inc.
• American Realty Capital – Retail Centers of America, Inc.
The well-attended Blue Vault session at the recent National Planning Holdings National Conference was very well received. The value of their products was evidenced by the volume of questions from the attendees. Stacy Chitty, Managing Partner, did an excellent job of explaining the history, strategy and value of Blue Vault data.