Which continuously offered nontraded NAV REIT had the highest monthly standard deviation of monthly returns over the past 35 months?
Answer: Ares Industrial REIT had the highest standard deviation of monthly total returns from January 2021 thru November 2022, at 1.89%. This compares favorably to the standard deviation of monthly returns on the S&P 500 index at 6.08%.Go Back
- Blackstone’s BREIT Records Its Biggest Advance in 6 Months
- Extra Space Storage Adds Ten Additional Stores to Third-Party Management Platform Through Ongoing Partnership with NexPoint Storage Partners
- Capital Square Acquires Build-for-Rent Townhome Community Near Raleigh for DST Offering
- Blackstone blocked investor withdrawals from $71 billion REIT in February
- Cantor Fitzgerald and Silverstein Properties Announce the Closing of a $165 Million Construction Loan for 44-01 Northern Boulevard in Astoria
Blue Vault's services are without question great resources for the review of the nontraded products offered.