Bluerock Hires Two More of Griffin’s Former Top Producers
October 23, 2017 | DI Wire
Bluerock Capital Markets LLC, the managing broker-dealer for real estate investment firm Bluerock Real Estate, has hired Bruce Pomper and Jason Van Dusen, two senior vice presidents previously employed by Griffin Capital Securities, as senior regional vice presidents.
The external wholesalers are reuniting with former Griffin Capital Securities president Jeffrey Schwaber, who joined Bluerock Capital Markets as chief executive officer late last year.
Earlier this month, The DI Wire reported that Damian Gallagher, one of the industry’s most well-known and successful wholesalers, also joined the firm following the recent restructuring of Griffin Capital’s sales team.
Learn more about Bluerock Real Estate on the Blue Vault Sponsor Focus page.
Bluerock Value Exchange Announces Successful Sell-Out of Class A, Multifamily Big Creek DST 1031 Exchange Offering
Bluerock Residential On Track to be Net Acquirer in 2017
Bluerock Hires Industry Powerhouse as CEO of Bluerock Capital Markets
- Capital Square Opportunity Zone Fund I Pays Distributions for Q1 2023
- Rick Vitale, CFA Returns to Legendary Capital, Bringing Extensive Expertise and Vision to the Firm
- Ryman Hospitality Properties to Acquire JW Marriott Hill Country from BREIT
- Peak Capital Solutions continues expansion with hire for East Coast territory
- Blackstone Real Estate Fund Facing Substantial Redemption Requests
BlueVault saves a lot of time and effort in obtaining good numbers for analysis and provides good insights to compare against my own.