Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation
Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation (Inland Investments) is a sponsor of real estate investment trusts (REITs) and limited partnerships, and provides opportunities for individual real estate ownership. Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation is a part of The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.
The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc. is a fully integrated group of legally and financially independent companies, engaged in the diverse facets of real estate such as property management, leasing, marketing, acquisition, disposition, development, redevelopment, renovation, construction, finance and other related services.
Inland has more than 49 years of experience in acquiring and managing real estate assets. Inland has sponsored 707 programs, including 690 private limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and Delaware statutory trusts; 10 public limited partnerships; and seven non-listed REITs, as of September 30, 2016.
- Highland REIT, Inc.
- Inland Diversified Real Estate Trust, Inc.
- Inland Real Estate Corporation
- Inland Real Estate Income Trust, Inc.
- Inland Residential Properties Trust, Inc.
- Inland Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc.
- Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc.
- InvenTrust Properties Corporation (formerly Inland American Real Estate Trust, Inc.)
Sponsor Contact Information
Inland Real Estate Group
2901 Butterfield Road
Oak Brook, IL 60523
NTR: $4.7 Billion
Total Equity Raised**
NTR: $17.5 Billion
Number of Liquidity Events***
* Total assets for all active alternative investments at most recent quarter end.
** During offering periods, including DRIP proceeds, for all offerings.
*** As defined by Blue Vault where total liquidity has been achieved for common stock.
(Data current as of March 31, 2017)
Please note the following when reviewing the product detail table(s) below:
- Total Asset figures listed are from the last quarter reported prior to the full-cycle event (or merger with another firm).
- Blue Vault does not consider it a full liquidity event for the common shareholders until they can sell their shares or get cashed out completely.
Highlands REIT, Inc.
Inland Diversified Real Estate Trust, Inc.
InvenTrust Properties Corporation
Inland Western Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc.
Inland Retail Real Estate Trust, Inc.
Inland Real Estate Corporation