Track developments in one of the fastest growing alternative investment industries...
Blue Vault’s Interval Fund and Nontraded CEF Review covers both interval funds and nontraded closed-end funds (CEFs). Strategies of these funds can range from real estate to hedge funds, so research on investment strategy is very important for this diverse set of alternative investments. The research covers key performance metrics, investment strategies, and the associated investment managers.
The report covers over 20 metrics and data points on individual funds including, but not limited to:
- Total assets under management (AUM)
- Net capital raised
- Explanation of investment strategy and management team
- Historical price and trends
- Distribution yields
- Comparisons of earnings and distributions payout
- Fund operating expenses
- Leverage ratios
- Total return performance
- Portfolio yields and return on equity (ROE)
- Top portfolio holdings
- Asset class holdings breakdown
Additionally, the report summarizes top-level industry information on number of existing and registered funds, total AUM, etc.
See a full-size sample page by clicking the following link.
Blue Vault Sample Fund
- Bluerock Total Income+ Real Estate Fund
- Griffin Institutional Access Real Estate Fund
- Resource Real Estate Diversified Income Fund
- Versus Capital Multi-Manager Real Estate Fund
- Vertical Capital Income Fund
- FS Global Credit Opportunities Fund
- Priority Income Fund
- Trilinc Global Impact Fund
Some key considerations:
Market information on the more than $15 billion industry
AUM and capital raise on the 33 active funds
Eight deep dive individual fund pages
See what funds are currently in registration with the SEC
- There are approximately 50 registered and effective Interval Funds and Nontraded CEFs, which Blue Vault will increasingly cover
- 32 Interval Funds
- 18 Nontraded CEFs
- Find out the newest investment strategies and managers entering the market
- Size up the marketplace and opportunities
The first IF and CEF Review is Now Available. Go to Subscriber-Only Research in the menu at the top of this page, scroll down to Interval Funds and Nontraded CEFs.
Purchase your Interval Fund and Nontraded CEF Review subscription today!
Broker Dealers, email Betsy.Ricks@BlueVaultPartners.com or dial 678-456-4640 .
Product sponsors, email Brooke.Heffington@BlueVaultPartners.com or dial 678-456-4290.
Are you a real estate company or entity, other than a financial advisor with a retail book of business or an investor? If yes, please phone Blue Vault toll free at 1-877-256-2304 for subscription information.
For information on advertising, reprint licensing or custom research, please email Brooke.Heffington@BlueVaultPartners.com or dial 678‑456‑4290.
In addition to Blue Vault’s Interval Fund and Nontraded CEF Review, Blue Vault provides education content and industry news and updates via:
- The Vault…Blue Vault’s online library of historical data, providing subscribers with over 1,500 individual research pages and over 18 quarterly Reviews, dating back to the 4th quarter of 2009.
- Blue Vault’s NewsWire…delivered three times per week via email, this newsletter is designed to keep you informed of breaking and pertinent nontraded REIT industry news via third-party articles. Each NewsWire also contains a Blue Vault factoid, a one-to two-sentence relatively unknown fact related to the industry, to keep you engaged and informed.
Blue Vault does not offer investment advice and does not make buy or sell recommendations for any of the interval funds and nontraded closed-end funds monitored.