Blue Vault is 100% independent, and we always have been.
Our commitment when we started Blue Vault in 2009 was to provide complete transparency to those with a vested interest in nontraded REITs, which now also includes nontraded BDCs. That commitment continues to this day.
Blue Vault has been less interested in what product sponsors have promised to do and more interested in what product sponsors have actually done. By tracking actual performance for every nontraded REIT from the early stages all the way through to the end, what we call the liquidity event, Blue Vault is capable of showing whether or not the investment fulfilled its investment strategy. We believe the best way to stay informed and make prudent investment decisions is to track and analyze what has actually happened in the past. While not the only consideration, by combining this approach with consistent LifeStage™ performance, one can hopefully be informed to make better investment choices.
Blue Vault has combined numerous important metrics or data points to reveal how professionally managed each nontraded REIT and nontraded BDC is performing. Together, the metrics tell a story. Some of the metrics are listed below. Through the variety of metrics, the transparency Blue Vault delivers, the educational content we provide, and the different insightful resources we offer, Blue Vault is here to help provide you with the tools you need to stay better informed regarding nontraded REIT and BDC performance.
- Quarterly Performance Statistics for all Nontraded REITs and BDCs
- Commercial Real Estate Market Analysis and Nontraded REIT and BDC Industry Trends
- Full-page Analysis and Commentary for Each Nontraded REIT Based on Real Estate Sector
- LifeStages Peer Ranking and Analysis for Each REIT
- Performance Profiling System with Three Distinct Operational Measurements
- Current and Historical Performance, Dating Back to 2009
And Much More…
- Michael Pagano, JD, CRCP,
EVP, Chief Compliance Officer, 1st Global