Asset Manager News
CNL Growth Properties Receives Two Unsolicited Tender Offers December 14, 2015

CNL Growth Properties Receives Two Unsolicited Tender Offers

Dec 11, 2015 CNL Growth Properties Inc., a publicly registered non-traded public real estate investment trust, received two unsolicited tender offers from Everest REIT Investors I LLC and CMG Partners LLC. The REIT’s board of directors recommended that stockholders reject both offers. In a letter to shareholders, CNL Growth Properties said that Everest REIT Investors launched…
Apple Hospitality CEO: Little Changed Since NYSE Listing December 14, 2015

Apple Hospitality CEO: Little Changed Since NYSE Listing

12/3/2015 | By Sarah Borchersen-Keto See Video Here Justin Knight, president and CEO of Apple Hospitality REIT (NYSE: APLE), joined REIT.com for a CEO Spotlight video interview at REITWorld 2015: NAREIT’s Annual Convention for All Things REIT at the Wynn Las Vegas. Apple targets the select-service, extended-stay segment of thelodging sector, with assets in urban, high‐end…
CNL Lifestyle Properties Declares $1.30 Special Distribution December 11, 2015

CNL Lifestyle Properties Declares $1.30 Special Distribution

Dec 10 2015 CNL Lifestyle Properties Inc., a public registered non-traded real estate investment trust, authorized a $422.7 million, or $1.30 per share, special cash distribution. The distribution is payable to the company’s stockholders of as of the close of business on December 4th, and will be paid on or around December 10th. According to…
Behringer Harvard Opportunity REIT II Declares $1.50 Special Distribution December 11, 2015

Behringer Harvard Opportunity REIT II Declares $1.50 Special Distribution

December 09, 2015 Behringer Harvard Opportunity REIT II Inc., a publicly registered non-traded real estate investment trust, authorized a $38.4 million, or $1.50 per share, special cash distribution. The special cash distribution is payable on January 5, 2016 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 31, 2015. “Once again, we…
RCS Capital Loses Ex-CEO as Board Member December 9, 2015

RCS Capital Loses Ex-CEO as Board Member

DECEMBER 7, 2015 Edward Weil resigns as the company, which owns Cetera Financial, continues to see its stock price and credit ratings drop By Janet Levaux Editor in Chief Research Magazine Think_JanetL Massachusetts’ regulators charged registered representatives of Realty Capital Securities — a broker-dealer that is part of RCAP — with impersonating shareholders and casting…
Northstar Healthcare acquires Trilogy December 9, 2015

Northstar Healthcare acquires Trilogy

By RENU RANGELA on December 03 2015 7:23 PM Northstar has announced the completion of the acquisition of around 96 percent of Trilogy Investors through a joint venture with Griffin-American REIT III, Inc. While Northstar owns 30 percent of the joint venture, Griffin-American owns the remaining 70 percent. Trilogy’s management team, led by the company’s…
Resource Real Estate Opportunity REIT II to Buy Two Multifamily Properties for $132 December 9, 2015

Resource Real Estate Opportunity REIT II to Buy Two Multifamily Properties for $132

Dec 08 2015 Resource Real Estate Opportunity REIT II Inc., a publicly registered non-traded real estate investment trust, entered into agreements to purchase two multifamily communities for $131.9 million. The first potential acquisition is located in Boulder, Colorado and consists of 216 units located on approximately 24 acres with a swimming pool and business center.…
Industrial Property Trust to Buy $114.5 Million Portfolio December 8, 2015

Industrial Property Trust to Buy $114.5 Million Portfolio

Dec 07 2015 Industrial Property Trust Inc., a publicly registered non-traded real estate investment trust sponsored by Industrial Property Advisors Group LLC, signed an agreement to purchase the National Distribution Portfolio, comprised of seven industrial buildings totaling approximately 2.6 million square for $114.5 million, exclusive of closing costs. The sellers are unaffiliated with the company,…

Don't miss alts news and educational events. Subscribe Now

Browse Learning Opportunities

THE BLUE VAULT MINUTE

Insights for advisors from advisors

Webinars

Asset managers, service providers and Blue Vault on alts topics

Podcasts

Breaking down alts one-on-one with asset managers and service providers

Videos

Short, impactful clips from webinars, podcasts and events

The alternative investments industry is
expected to grow to $17 trillion by 2025.

Learn Why