February 11, 2020
Docupace is a technology company built for the financial services and wealth management industry. For over 15 years, they’ve dedicated their resources to solving the most frustrating and time-consuming problems that advisors, broker-dealers, and RIAs face on a daily basis.
Docupace is based in Los Angeles with a team built from a diverse set of talents: software developers, technology leaders, compliance and security specialists, mathematicians, management experts, financial professionals, client services geniuses—all coming together to make Docupace the leading universal workflow and document management automation software choice for financial service and wealth management firms and their advisors everywhere.
The Docupace Platform simplifies the way firms process information, increasing efficiency, productivity, and profit. It is a comprehensive, customizable solution for digitizing wealth management operations. By eliminating transactional paperwork and its associated costs, Docupace makes work easier for financial services professionals, and increase profit for their firms.
Their cloud-based, end-to-end software solution contains a suite of tools, workflows, integrations, and APIs that improve compliance, simplify audits, smooth personnel transitions, and more.
They also protect their clients from cyber security risks, with a full suite of security services tailored to the needs of financial services firms.
The Docupace Platform:
• Client Onboarding: New account opening and maintenance is simple with automatic data synchronization and compliance checks.
• Document Management: Store records with a secure, cloud-based document management solution and always be prepared for an audit.
• Advisor Transitions: Digital workflows make it possible to transition incoming advisors’ books of business in as 30 days.
• Advisor Onboarding: Onboard new advisors quickly and ensure the accuracy of onboarding forms using automated workflows.
• Alternative Investments: Take advantage of the new wave of investments fearlessly with compliant alternative investment processing.
• Advertising Review: Quickly review advertisements for SEC and FINRA compliance and speed up marketing efforts.
For more information and to schedule a demo, visit: www.docupace.com.Go Back
I have been using Blue Vault Partners for the past five years. I have found them to be a valuable, unbiased resource when it comes to evaluating and comparing non-traded REITs. The reports help me analyze which sponsors are doing a responsible job of managing their offerings. This allows me to limit my REIT recommendations to only the most competitive products, and then track those REITs throughout their life cycle.