- This event has passed.
MHCs May Offer Stable Cash Flow as an Inflation Spike Looms
May 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
On Wednesday, May 19th Blue Vault hosted a webinar featuring Rod Curtis, President of Inland Venture Partners, Ravi Bansal, Chief Investment Officer of Inland Venture Partners, and Greg Shields, President and CCO of Midwest Wealth. Inland’s manufactured housing experts explored this affordable solution to the current housing crisis and how this unique property type continues to be a top performer. The panel covered:
- Overview of MHC market – highly fragmented and considered ripe for consolidation
- GDP growth projections may cause inflation
- How MHCs may protect investors from concerns of inflation
- The role of NOI growth in value creation
- How MHCs can bring value to a portfolio
- Inland’s 50+ years of delivering value to investors and deep institutional knowledge
Please note: This webinar is restricted to the following groups: wealth advisors, broker dealers, and Blue Vault partners. The replay will be available to Blue Vault subscribers and partners only. For information about becoming a subscriber, click here.
Alternative Investment Sponsors may be contributing members of Blue Vault, which could create potential conflicts of interest. Blue Vault subscribers and followers should consider this in their review and analysis. Information is intended only for institutional, broker dealer or registered investment adviser use. This information is prohibited for use by the general public.