Gladstone Securities provides preferred stock opportunities for both farmland and commercial real estate alternative investments. We specialize in capital raising and strategic advisory services for affiliated funds of Gladstone Management. Our team has a deep breadth of knowledge and expertise. With more than 20 years of operations we have a proven track record of providing consistent income and helping clients protect their wealth.
Preferred Stock Offerings
Gladstone Land Corporation (LAND) is a farmland real estate investment trust that specializes in purchasing farms and farm-related properties and leasing them to farmers.
• Low correlation to stocks and bonds, with the potential to increase the diversification (and lower the volatility) of a traditional portfolio
• A valuable hedge against inflation, which is a growing threat to investors
• Income potential – 6% annualized yield, paid monthly (6.38% for fee-based shares)
Gladstone Commercial Corporation (GOOD) is a real estate investment trust focused on acquiring, owning and operating net leased industrial and office properties across the United States.
• Invests in carefully selected commercial real estate assets – predominantly single-tenant industrial, with exposure to office assets selected based on stringent underwriting criteria and tenant’s ability to weather economic downturns
• Helps clients protect their wealth – commercial real estate has historically outpaced inflation,1 making it a valuable inflation hedge
• Provides potential income – 6% annualized yield, paid monthly (6.38% for fee-based shares)
About Gladstone Management
Gladstone Management is a growth-oriented, diversified alternative asset manager providing asset management and related services to funds which offer yield and capital gains opportunities to institutional and retail investors.
• More than $3.5 billion2 of assets under management (“AUM”)
• Goal is to double AUM in three to five years
• AUM has grown at a compound annual growth rate (“CAGR”) of 18% per year since 2001
• Gross revenue has grown at a CAGR of 32% per year since 2004
2 As of December 20, 2021.
The Gladstone Companies Management Team
Chairman; Chief Executive Officer
Managing Principal; Chief Compliance Officer
Managing Director; Head of Capital Markets
Managing Principal; Chief Legal Officer; Secretary
Gladstone Securities Management Team
Executive Vice President; National Sales Manager
Senior Vice President, National Accounts
Vice President of Operations
Gladstone Land Corporation Management Team
Terry Lee Brubaker
Vice Chairman; Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Gladstone Commercial Corporation Management Team
Chief Financial Officer
1521 Westbranch Drive
McLean, VA 22102
NONTRADED PREFERRED SHARES
Gladstone Commercial Corporation
Gladstone Land Corporation
Information about Private Offerings is available in the Blue Vault Database (for financial professionals only).
Want to learn more about this investment manager?
Subscribers may log in to view this sponsor’s Profile Page. For information about becoming a subscriber, click here.