June 6, 2023
Peak Capital Solutions continues expansion with hire for East Coast territory
June 5, 2023 | Peak Capital Solutions
Peak Capital Solutions, LLC, an Independent Third-Party Distribution Platform focused on Alternative Investments, announced that Michael Nazzaretto has joined as Senior Vice President for the East Coast.
Peak says that Nazzaretto will focus on continuing to grow relationships with Financial Advisors on the East Coast on behalf of the Sponsors on the Peak Platform.
“Peak continues to see increased growth not only from Financial Advisors allocating capital to the offerings on our platform, but also new sponsors interested in launching new strategies. The market has been challenging but we are continuing to have success” said Brian Conneely, President of Peak Capital Solutions.
Nazzaretto has been in the financial services industry for over 20 years working with financial advisors and their clients. Prior to joining Peak he was a regional vice president with Principal Asset Management. He has also had senior sales positions with Morgan Stanley Investment Management as well as Nomura Asset Management.
He earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Fairleigh Dickenson University while playing Division 1 Baseball.
Peak Capital Solutions specializes in the distribution of Alternative Investments as an Independent Multi-Product Distribution platform working with asset managers from product design through a successful capital raise.
- Shopoff Sells Del Taco-Anchored Retail Center in Fullerton
- Urban Catalyst Floats Housing Instead Of Offices At Icon/Echo
- ExchangeRight’s Essential Income REIT Acquires $84 Million Portfolio
- ShopOne and its JV Partners Expand Presence in New England, Acquiring Grocery-Anchored North Providence Marketplace Shopping Center in Rhode Island
- Legendary Capital Welcomes Back Chad Whatley as Regional Sales Director
- ADISA Announces Winners of its ACE, Distinguished Service and President’s Awards
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Marketing Execution
- Clip: The Right Investment Manager is Crucial to Success
- Strategic Capital Fund Management Continues Its Expansion with Chief Financial Officer Hire
- Altigo Surpasses $2B in Transactions