Imagine if the people in your practice had the character traits and behavioral tools to execute with excellence every day. This inspiring and practical session will equip participants with actionable concepts to enhance the “glue” of a company – its culture – through more effective leadership, thought, and action. You will:
- Understand the five levels of leadership and where you are on the scale
- Learn the three attributes of the ideal team player
- Recognize the value of balancing prudent optimism with realism
- Explore the strategic balance of goals vs. systems
- Understand the basics of effective time management
Learn more when Blue Vault hosted Doug Buce, President of Boing Dynamics, on Tuesday, October 13th.
Alternative Investment Sponsors may be contributing members of Blue Vault, which could create potential conflicts of interest. Blue Vault subscribers and followers should consider this in their review and analysis. Information is intended only for institutional, broker dealer or registered investment adviser use. This information is prohibited for use by the general public.