Inside the V(ALT), with Dan Wagner of The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies
In this video podcast episode of Inside the V(ALT), Dan Wagner (SVP of Government Relations, The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies) and Stacy Chitty (Managing Partner, Blue Vault) cover what the Section 1031 Exchange program is, who can use it, and how it could be impacted by the 2020 election cycle.
This podcast is not intended for the general public; it is intended for viewers who are financial professionals that are either registered with FINRA broker dealers or are registered investment advisers.
- Capital Square Opportunity Zone Fund I Pays Distributions for Q1 2023
- Rick Vitale, CFA Returns to Legendary Capital, Bringing Extensive Expertise and Vision to the Firm
- Ryman Hospitality Properties to Acquire JW Marriott Hill Country from BREIT
- Peak Capital Solutions continues expansion with hire for East Coast territory
- Blackstone Real Estate Fund Facing Substantial Redemption Requests
I have been in the financial services industry for 20 years and our firm provides an education platform that gets clients to “think differently” about their financial picture. For many years we have communicated to clients the need to diversify their portfolios using alternative asset classes and more specifically, private non-traded investments. Due diligence on these types of financial vehicles is essential and when I learned about Blue Vault in 2010, our firm immediately began using their material as a tool to build confidence in the minds of our advisors on which alternatives to recommend to clients. I am impressed with the way Blue Vault continues to add value to their subscribers and I view their publication as a tremendous resource in today’s complex world.