Key Takeaways from NIC MAP’s Third-Quarter Seniors Housing Data Release
November 22, 2017 | Beth Burnham Mace | National Real Estate Investor
Key takeaways from the NIC MAP third quarter 2017 seniors housing data release include the following:
- Seniors housing occupancy remained unchanged at 88.8 percent
- Annual growth rates for both assisted living inventory and absorption reached record highs in the third quarter.
- Eleven markets saw gains in inventory of more than 10 percent.
- Same-store rent growth decelerated.
- Closed transaction volume accelerated in the third quarter.
Let’s take a closer look at some of these trends.Go Back
The well-attended Blue Vault session at the recent National Planning Holdings National Conference was very well received. The value of their products was evidenced by the volume of questions from the attendees. Stacy Chitty, Managing Partner, did an excellent job of explaining the history, strategy and value of Blue Vault data.