What’s in Store at Summit 2017?
February 28, 2017 | by Beth Glavosek | Blue Vault
The 2017 Blue Vault Broker Dealer Educational Summit is just around the corner now that March is here. Have you marked your calendar for March 13-15, 2017? The Summit will be held at the Ritz-Carlton in downtown Atlanta.
Broker Dealers can get to know sponsor firms’ plans for 2017 and learn more about their efforts to restructure offerings to meet market demands. Our goal is that all attendees leave the Summit with a richer understanding of the direct investment environment and new insights about the future.
- Why a joint venture sponsorship arrangement may be better for the retail channel
- How certain real estate offerings are addressing the need for satisfactory liquidity
- The benefits of net lease investing
- Why 1031 exchanges have made a comeback
- How a subordinated sponsor investment can help mitigate investor risk
- New fund structures, and
- Fees to accommodate the regulatory environment
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta in a few weeks!
Click below and subscribe to Blue Vault’s NewsWire.
“Always, but especially in this day of lawsuits and ever increasing regulations, the responsibility for a financial advisor t do their own due diligence on products they sell falls squarely on themselves. No one is going to take greater interest in protecting their practice than they are. We use the Blue Vault Partners Nontraded REIT Review to keep us informed of the performance of every single nontraded REIT. Finally, complete transparency is available for advisors using nontraded REITs. Every advisor using REITs in their practice should make the small annual investment of subscribing to Blue Vault’s reporting services.”