May 1, 2023
May 1, 2023 | Marketing Intent
If something says, “Read Here,” are you apt to click? Or does that call to action make you feel inconvenienced or bored and you move on?
LET’S DISCUSS ZERO-CLICK CONTENT, AN EMERGING TREND IN MARKETING THAT REQUIRES – YOU GUESSED IT – ZERO CLICKS TO ACCESS CONTENT.
People Are Becoming Click-Averse
At one time, gated content was the thing to do in marketing. Tease content and then require someone to submit their contact information to you so they could access the full content. This allowed marketers to understand who was reading their content and to market to them going forward.
Today’s marketing landscape has changed, and so have our readers’ attention span and patience. People now find gated content annoying and the teasers boring. They won’t take the time to access the larger piece of content – even if it’s just a click away. Marketers have had to elevate content, shorten it and bring it to the forefront, making it more broadly and immediately accessible to their target audiences.
What is Zero-Click Content?
Zero-click content is publishing your full content upfront with no clicks required. Gasp! We know…it’s uncomfortable! This means no data on who clicked and few performance metrics.
But, it becomes a better user experience with shorter content, clear points and impactful messaging. As you engage your audience, they will voluntarily click to read more of your content. You’ll track and engage prospects with other marketing efforts that don’t put up a barrier for your target audiences. The effort you put into your content – and the content itself – won’t get lost in the abyss of “click here to read more.”
Accessible Content Builds Trust
By making your content more accessible, you will be getting your point across more quickly, building a presence, building trust, and advisors will remember how easy it was to read your firm’s content. This can help build your reputation as an educator – you’re serving your target audience and not just selling to them.
AT MARKETING INTENT, WE’VE ADOPTED ZERO CLICK CONTENT OURSELVES AND WE’D LOVE TO HELP YOUR FIRM DO THE SAME. FEEL FREE TO BROWSE OUR WEBSITE FOR HELPFUL INSIGHTS. NO CLICKS REQUIRED!
- Shopoff Sells Del Taco-Anchored Retail Center in Fullerton
- Urban Catalyst Floats Housing Instead Of Offices At Icon/Echo
- ExchangeRight’s Essential Income REIT Acquires $84 Million Portfolio
- ShopOne and its JV Partners Expand Presence in New England, Acquiring Grocery-Anchored North Providence Marketplace Shopping Center in Rhode Island
- Legendary Capital Welcomes Back Chad Whatley as Regional Sales Director
- ADISA Announces Winners of its ACE, Distinguished Service and President’s Awards
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Marketing Execution
- Clip: The Right Investment Manager is Crucial to Success
- Strategic Capital Fund Management Continues Its Expansion with Chief Financial Officer Hire
- Altigo Surpasses $2B in Transactions